Friday, June 20, 2008

It's All Over

Well I have been home for almost a week now and I just wanted to post one last blog about the most amazing month of my life. I am not the type to get home sick and though there are parts of me that are happy to be home and seeing my friends and family, I still would have stayed in Costa Rica all summer if I could have. I am soooo happy I decided to go and I have no regrets. I have no doubt that this trip trumps Lux for sure. There is no way that I would have done even half of the stuff we did if I had traveled to Costa Rica on my own. Every trip and activity seemed to be better than the last. Plus it was so nice to have it all planned and all we had to do was show up and be amazed. I really had a fabulous time and I know this was an experience that I will never forget. Even now, I can't look at pictures on facebook without smiling or laughing out loud in some cases. I have made some amazing friends and really had the time of my life. I loved every minute of every day! My only disappointment would be if we don't all stay in touch in the future. I have never had so much fun with 26 random college students that I had never met before. I can't wait to see everyone in the fall and I definitely think we should plan a return trip someday!

No comments: